Monday, November 2, 2009

Just another manic Monday

How was your Halloween weekend? Hubs and I celebrated the thirty-first on a friend's yacht, anchored about a mile offshore from Waikiki. Although we spent most of the night sprawled on one of the beds below deck (thank you, seasickness), it was quite a memorable Halloween for me. Yesterday's highlights included an afternoon shave ice run to beat the heat (classic strawberry and vanilla in my cup, please) and a long, animated game of Monopoly between hubs and his friends. (Their games are always fun to watch.)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to whip up another cinnamon latte. I also want to do a bit of this.....

.....and this.

I'm loving the weather tonight. It's chilly enough for socks! Well, I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams, my lovelies.

(Top photo via ffffound, bottom photo by Samara York)

No comments:

Post a Comment