Saturday, January 9, 2010

A new beginning

I have the most exciting news. My brother is engaged! He proposed to his high school sweetheart, Dawn, on Christmas Eve, surprising her with the most breathtaking diamond ring (which my mom and I had helped him pick out). Needless to say, I was about to burst when the big moment arrived, and of course we all cried. I'm so, so happy for Reid and his beautiful fiance. They're perfect for one another!

I'm sorry I don't have any photos of the happy couple to share with you. Instead, I'm leaving you with several photos from one of the loveliest engagement sessions I've ever seen. (These photos were taken by the incredibly talented Jill Thomas.) Coincidentally, this bride-to-be is also named Dawn. Isn't she gorgeous?

(Photos by Jill Thomas)

P.S. Now that we've all been bitten by the wedding bug, you can expect more wedding-related posts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment