Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Real Wedding: Jen and Jeff

Okay, I have a slightly embarrassing confession to make: I frequently find myself browsing through wedding photos of couples I don't even know. I'm not quite sure how this happens. I mean, I'll log onto the Internet for some legitimate, productive purpose (like to check my email or work on a homework assignment), but fifteen minutes later I'll be scrolling through pages and pages of wedding stuff, all warmhearted and misty-eyed. Let's get one thing straight, though. I'm not one of those, um, ambitious types who has every detail of her future wedding planned out by the time she's twelve. Nope. I'll get married when I'm good and ready, thank you very much. I just adore weddings and all the warm fuzzies that come with them, and I think a good photographer is one of the most important elements of a wedding. There's something so refreshing about seeing photos of two people who truly love one another.

Anyway, the point of all of this: I've decided to start a new regular feature here at Sunny Side Up to showcase some of my favorite real weddings. To start things off, here's Jen and Jeff's wedding, photographed by the adorable Heather and Grayson of Jagger Photography. (The pretty photo in my last post came from this gorgeous Illinois affair.) I must warn you, this is a bit long (there are so many beautiful photos), but it's definitely worth a gander.

(Photos by Jagger Photography)

P.S. I love engagement and portrait sessions, too. You can expect to see some of my favorites here as well (in new separate features) starting very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment